- trust issues
- too often walls and coldness protect hearts that have known warm intimacy
- deep hurts make forgiveness difficult or impossible
- a relationship that began better than I could’ve imagined has become lifeless
- we want to make a relationship work, but don’t know where to start
- we have the same fights over and over
- talking used to be so easy, now were not even speaking the same language
- I’m the victim, yet I’m the one who winds up feeling guilty and at fault
These are the symptoms that happen in every relationship.
But the intensity of the pain, and the time for healing depends on the skill and motivation of the partners.
Unfortunately, “time heals all wounds,” isn’t true. It is true that but Professional support is often required to create the safety needed for vulnerability to tap the “love that covers a multitude of sins.”
In 40 years of experience as a Minister of Counseling, therapist, and life coach, Bob has helped many launch supportive and passionate relationships, and repair damage caused by overwhelming stressors and unhelpful choices.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OR FOR MORE INFORMATION